Hit a Homerun this Summer with the Bravehearts Baseball Camps!
The Worcester Bravehearts Summer Camp is open to boys and girls ages 6 – 12. These week-long camps will be run by the Bravehearts coaching staff and players, and will take place at the College of the Holy Cross (Fitton Field).*
Campers will be divided into different age groups and will focus on practicing baseball fundamentals (throwing, fielding, hitting, base running and the importance of being a good teammate). On Friday of each week, campers will have a chance to play a one-hour game on the field at Hanover Insurance Park, complete with their names announced over the PA system. Campers will be under constant supervision. A nurse will be present at all times.
Each camper receives:
- Baseball instruction and activities with Bravehearts players and coaches
- Bravehearts hat or t-shirt
- Two free tickets to a future game
- Lunch at the ballpark each day (campers may also bring their own lunch, please inform us in advance of any food allergies)
Dates, Times & Cost:
- July 11-15
- July 18-22
- 9 AM – 2 PM (Drop off can be as early as 7:45 AM)
- $325 for 1 week or $600 for both.
Bravehearts Baseball Camp registration is now open and can be completed simply by filling out the form HERE. If you’d prefer to download the form, fill it out, and either mail it or email it to our office, you can do so by clicking the “Download” link below. Medical forms are also available to be downloaded in the packet below. You can also call our office at 508-438-3773 to get more information or sign up your child for the camps.
2022 Bravehearts Camp Registration Packet & Health Forms
Bravehearts Summer Camp 2022
Hanover Insurance Park
1 College St
* Fitton Field unless COVID-19 regulations cause the camp to be moved elsewhere. In that case, parents will be informed as soon as the decision is made, and the camps are fully-refundable. Camp routines and regulations will be informed by the Board of Health.