Get your kicks at the 139th Bolton Fair August 12-14! Fried dough, anyone?. Head over for some good ol’ family fun! There will be barnyard shows, demonstrations, live music and entertainment, amusement rides, demolition derby, pony rides, tons of great food…and just so so so much more!
Special Midway Preview Night Thursday, August 11!
Come on down and enjoy the midway preview where all the rides for one low price–no admission costs! Enjoy food vendors and a bonfire at dusk. As always, parking is free at the Bolton Fair.
- Thursday; 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm (Midway Preview Only) Free Admission to Midway
- Friday; Noon – 9:00 pm (Midway: Noon – Close)
- Saturday; 9:00 am – 9:00 pm (Midway: Noon – Close)
- Sunday; 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Midway: Noon – Close)
- Friday – Sunday
- Adults: $15 ($12 if bought by 8/11)
- Seniors & Military Personnel: $10
- Children 5-12: $5
- 4 and under: FREE
- Adults: $25
- Seniors & Military Personnel: $15
- Children 5-12: $15
- Tickets for unlimited rides during specified times, does not include fair admission.
- Purchase online and save $$.
For a map of the grounds: Fairgrounds map.
For a full schedule of events: https://www.boltonfair.org/_files/ugd/440fb9_f1a6d44ee00647c8a0ef2bd57e914789.pdf
Shuttle buses will provide transportation for visitors from the parking lots to the fairgrounds. There is NO visitor parking available directly on or adjacent to the fairgrounds.
Parking and shuttle buses are FREE of charge in the Bolton Fair authorized lot.
There will be only one parking lot entrance.
All patrons should use the address below when coming to the fair, and follow signs accordingly once inside the lot.
Buses will be very full and therefore cannot accommodate large strollers, wagons and other bulky items. Small collapsible strollers are typically fine.*
PARKING LOT ENTRANCE GPS ADDRESS:
1450 Lunenburg Rd, Lancaster, MA 01523 (Rt 70 at McGovern Blvd)
Handicapped parking (with a state issued placard) will be available in the parking lot with accessible shuttle buses.
139th Bolton Fair
318 Seven Bridge Road, Lancaster MA
Friday, August 12 – Sunday, August 14, 2022
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!