Pick-Your-Own Blueberries in Central MA!
We love PYO Blueberry Season. There are so many great reasons to PYO with the family!
- Blueberries are delicious and full of nutrients like Vitamin C. They promote heart, bone and mental health. Helps prevent cancer and more!
- Stock your freezer! Blueberries freeze easily so you can enjoy for months!
- Great for making jam or fresh desserts.
- It’s an adventure! Bring a picnic and meet new friends.
- You are supporting local farmers and the local economy.
Blueberries & Raspberries:
- Berries ‘N’ Blooms, Holden MA 508-829-5494
- Charlton Orchard, Charlton MA 508-248-7820
- Clearview Farm, Sterling MA 978-422-0442
- Derrick Farm, Oakham MA 508-882-5591
- Doe Orchards, Harvard MA 978-772-4139
- Hollis Hills Farm, Fitchburg, MA 978-696-3130
- Fay Mountain Farm, Charlton MA 508-248-7237
- Mountain Cottage, Princeton MA 978-464-5796
- Meadowbrook Orchards, Sterling MA 978-365-7617
- Nourse Farm, Westborough MA 508-366-2644
- Odd Pine Farm, Ashburnham, MA
- Tougas Family Farm, Northborough MA 508-393-6406
- Cordelia’s Farm, Berlin MA (978) 838-2942
- Sawyer’s Farm, Hubbardston, MA 978 928-3379
- Sunburst Blueberry Farm, Uxbridge, MA 508-234-9859
- Red Apple Farm, Phillipston, MA 978-249-6763
- Carver Hill Orchard, Stow, MA 978-897-6117
- Douglas Orchard & Farm, Douglas, MA 508-476-2198
It’s always a good idea to call ahead and inquire about picking conditions as crop availability can change daily.
A General Guide to PYO Fruits
- Cherries: June through July
- Blueberries: early-July through early-August
- Peaches: early to mid-August thru mid-September
- Raspberries: early-August through September
- Apples: mid-August through October.
For a full list of local farms and fruit for all seasons, visit our Pick-Your-Own Directory.
See you on the farm!
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter!