Curiosity makes Bancroft Summer 2024 the ultimate summer day camp experience in Worcester. Bancroft Summer is designed for curious campers to try new things, excel academically, and have a ton of summer fun.
Choose from well-rounded day camps to highly focused academic and specialty camps.
Get Ready to OWN YOUR ADVENTURE!
Registration Now Open!
Discovery Day Camps
Bancroft Summer day camps offer the ultimate summer experience for campers and parents. Campers get to try new things, explore new subjects and have a ton of fun. Parents get to choose what works with their hectic summer schedule. There is so much to learn and fun to be had by all! See the weekly themes here.
- Explorers Day Camp, Grades K–1
- Scouts Day Camp, Grades 2–3
- Voyagers Day Camp, Grades 4–5
- Trailblazers: Grades 6-8
From our renowned Orton-Gillingham instructional program to our Foundational Writing & Study Skills, Bancroft Summer academic camps give the opportunity to focus on specific subject areas, explore new ways of problem solving, and accelerate skills in writing, reading, and research all summer long.
- Emerging Readers with Day Camp: Grades K-1
- Orton-Gillingham Small Group Instruction with Day Camp: Grades 3-8
- Foundational Writing and Study Skills: Grades 5-7:
- Hot Topics: Grades 6-9
- Creative Writing: Writing from the Soul: Grades 6-8
- Mighty Mathematics: Grades 2-3
Bancroft Specialty camps give the opportunity to OWN YOUR ADVENTURE and explore what you are curious about. It is the ultimate way to try new and exciting things across STEM and the arts. Plus you will have a lot of fun doing it.
- Garden to Table
- STEAM Squad
- Musical Theater
- Junior Vet School
- Little Spark Creative Arts
Do you love sports? Want to play soccer and basketball at a whole new level? Bancroft Summer has partnered with athletic camps that give kids the opportunity to train with coaches, grow as players, and develop new technical skills. All for the love of the game.
Individualized Instruction & Tutoring
Offering individualized instruction and one-on-one tutoring for campers who need extra attention in special subject areas from math to writing, science, violin, and more.
- Individualized Instruction & One-on-one Summer Tutoring, Grades 1-12
- Private Music Lessons, Grades 1-12
110 Shore Drive, Worcester MA 01605