Curiosity makes Bancroft Summer 2022 the ultimate summer day camp experience in Worcester. Bancroft Summer is designed for curious campers to try new things, excel academically, and have a ton of summer fun.
Choose from well-rounded day camps to highly focused academic and specialty camps.
Discovery Day Camps
Bancroft Summer day camps offer the ultimate summer experience for campers and parents. Campers get to try new things, explore new subjects and have a ton of fun. Parents get to choose what works with their hectic summer schedule. There is so much to learn and fun to be had by all!
From their renowned Orton-Gillingham Summer Instruction to their Middle School Math Foundations and Essential Essay Skills, Bancroft Summer academic camps give the opportunity to focus on specific subject areas, explore new ways of problem-solving, and accelerate skills in writing, reading, math, and leadership all summer long.
- Emerging Readers with Day Camp: Grades K-1
- Orton-Gillingham Small Group Instruction with Day Camp: Grades 2-8
- Foundational Writing and Study Skills: Grades 5-7
- Middle School Math Boost: Foundations, Fractions: Grades 5-7
- Essential Essay Skills: Grades 7-9
Bancroft Specialty camps give the opportunity to really explore what you are curious about. It is the ultimate way to try new and exciting things across STEM and the arts. Plus you will have a lot of fun doing it.
- StemQuest Junior and StemQuest Fortnite
- Adventures in STEM with Legos
- Pokemon Engineering using Legos
- Musical Theatre
- Summer Sculptures
- Junior Drone Pilot Academy and Ultimate Drone Obstacle Challenge
Individualized Instruction & Tutoring
Offering individualized instruction and one-on-one tutoring for campers who need extra attention in special subject areas from math to writing, science, violin, and more.
- Individualized Instruction & One-on-one Summer Tutoring, Grades 1-12
- Private Music Lessons, Grades 1-12
110 Shore Drive, Worcester MA 01605