Curiosity makes Bancroft Summer the ultimate summer day camp experience in Worcester. Bancroft Summer is designed for curious campers to try new things, excel academically, and have a ton of summer fun.
Choose from well-rounded day camps to highly focused academic and specialty camps.
110 Shore Drive, Worcester MA 01605
Discovery Day Camps
Bancroft Summer day camps offer the ultimate summer experience for campers and parents. Campers get to try new things, explore new subjects and have a ton of fun. Parents get to choose what works with their hectic summer schedule. There is so much to learn and fun to be had by all!
From their renowned Orton-Gillingham Summer Immersion program to their Middle School Math Foundations and General Chemistry Preview, Bancroft Summer academic camps give the opportunity to focus on specific subject areas, explore new ways of problem-solving, and accelerate skills in writing, reading, math, and leadership all summer long. Preview math and science courses for the fall, learn to express your creativity with writing, experience lab work and field studies after a year of distance learning.
- Orton-Gillingham Small Group Instruction: Literacy Games Grades 2-7 (remote learning)
- Foundational Writing and Study Skills: Grades 5-7
- Sentence and Paragraph Skill Building: Grades 5-7 (remote learning)
- Middle School Math: Foundations, Multiplication/Division, Fractions: Grades 5-7
- Creative Writing: Grades 6-8 (remote learning)
- Essential Essay Skills: Grades 7-9
- Essay Fundamentals: Grades 8-9 (remote learning)
- Algebra 1 Prep: Grades 8-9
- Geometry Prep: Grades 8-10
- Aquatic Biology: Grades 8-12
- Python Coding: Grades 8-12 (remote learning)
- General Chemistry Preview with Lab Skills: Grades 9-12
From VEX Robotics to LEGO STEM, Bancroft Specialty camps give the opportunity to really explore what you are curious about. It is the ultimate way to try new and exciting things across STEM and the arts. Plus you will have a lot of fun doing it.
Individualized Instruction & Tutoring
Offering individualized instruction and one-on-one tutoring for campers who need extra attention in special subject areas from math to writing, science, violin, and more.
- Individualized Instruction & One-on-one Summer Tutoring, Grades 1-12
- Private Music Lessons, Grades 1-12