The Annual Harvest Festival on the Sturbridge Town Common is a family fun tradition. The event includes countless local crafters, artisans, specialty food vendors and farm fresh harvests.
CRAFTERS! LIVE MUSIC & MAGIC! SPECIALTY FOOD TRUCKS!
- 10:00-12:45pm ERIN HARPE’S COUNTRY BLUES DUO
- 1:15-2:00pm Magic Show by AWESOME ROBB (followed by 2 hours of roving Magic)
- 2:30-5:00pm RAILROAD HOUSE
- 11:30-12:15pm Magic Show by AWESOME ROBB (followed by 2 hours of roving Magic)
- 1:00-3:45pm NEVER SAY NEVER
FOOD TRUCKS LINEUP (Both days)
- FRY’D GUYS
- JB’S MOBILE CAFE
- THAI PLACE FOOD TRUCK
- UNCLE E’S BBQ EXPRESS
- MELISSA FLAHERTY CAKES
ADMISSION IS FREE! PARKING IS FREE!
Festival hours are 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 11am to 4pm on Sunday. Rain or Shine.
33rd Annual Harvest Festival
Saturday, October 14; 10:00am-5:00pm & Sunday, October 15; 11:00am-4:00pm, 2023
Sturbridge Town Common
277 Main Street, Sturbridge MA