The American Heritage Museum is presenting a living history weekend event – Centuries of the Soldier, August 12th & 13th.
This extraordinary weekend program features multiple living history encampments laid out chronologically over the great expanse of the museum grounds. Starting as early as the Romans and Revolutionary War, to the Civil War, World War One, World War Two, Korean War, up to the Vietnam War will be represented. There will be several demonstrations and battle re-enactments featuring soldiers over the last 1000 + years.
All three museums will be open
- The American Heritage Museum
- The Historic Aviation Hangar
- Classic Automobile Barn
This is a unique opportunity to see some of the world’s most rare aircraft, extraordinary American classic automobiles, historic tanks, armored vehicles, military artifacts and much more.
Admission for the Saturday and Sunday events:
- $25 Adults | $20 Seniors/Veterans | $15 Children Under 12
- Members, WWII/Korean War Veterans and Children Under 3 are Free – No ticket required.
- Purchase Tickets Online or at entrance. Tickets may also be purchased the day of the event by Credit Card or Cash at the entry gate on the access road as well.
- For more information and to purchase tickets visit: https://www.americanheritagemuseum.org/event/centuries-of-the-soldier-2023/
Drive a real WWII tank! Tank Driving Experiences and Tank Rides Available
Tank Driving experiences and Tank Rides will be taking place over the weekend. You can register online, by phone, or on-site, but spaces are limited!
WWII Tank Driving Experience Prices:
– M24 Chaffee Light Tank (20 minutes driving the tank) – $995.00 donation (tax deductible)
– M4 Sherman Medium Tank (20 minutes driving the tank) – $1495.00 donation (tax deductible)
WWII Tank Ride Experience Prices:
– M24 Chaffee (10 minute ride) – $595 per group of Three (3) persons – two in the turret, one in the bow gunner position.
– M4 Sherman (10 minute ride) – $595 per group of Two (2) persons – one in the turret, one in the bow gunner position.
For more information visit www.AmericanHeritageMuseum.org or call (978) 562-9182
American Heritage Museum
568 Main St
Photos Courtesy of American Heritage Museum
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC weekly e-newsletter!